Evolving Health Care through Information Technology
At Penn Medicine, Information Technology professionals are creating The Future of Medicine® by supporting our organization's tripartite mission of Patient Care, Teaching & Research. From campus expansions to new mobile apps to medical genomics, our teams are at the cutting edge of medicine. We are a world-class academic medical center and research institution where collaboration and innovation happen every day. Hospitals and Health Networks named us a "Most Wired" health system. Information Week has consistently recognized us as a leader in technology innovation.
Penn Medicine's support of world-class research activities targeted to providing cures and therapies to the many diseases that face humankind. As a top recipient of National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants, information technology has become critical to the support of these activities.
- Go to the Penn Medicine Careers page
- Answer the «Are you currently employed by Penn Medicine?» question.
- Enter one of the id numbers below in the «Search by Job ID» field.
Associate Web Developer / Web Developer / Senior Web Developer SOM (School of Medicine) (#58961)
- Work closely with your scrum team to plan and build scalable, maintainable web
- Aid in planning future infrastructure requirements for the PMACS development team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Classroom or work experience with a modern relational database
- Classroom or work experience with multi-tiered web application development (preferably a scripting language like Ruby or PHP)
- Knowledge of academic environments and processes
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with open source projects
For more information, see the Penn Medicine Information Services Careers page.