ISC Telephone Services
Telephone services provided by ISC currently offers analog and Voice over IP (VOIP) telephone technology. The VOIP service is called PennNet Phones (PNP).
- June 30, 2013 - Traditional voice mail ends. Any current users need to convert to PNP
- July 1, 2013 - Rates for traditional telephone technology will increase. To take advantage of available savings, please convert your telephone to PNP.
- July 1, 2014 - Traditional voice service is no longer offered.
- Gather your budget codes and telephone numbers
- Contact the ISC Service Desk, email@example.com, 215-746-6000 with the above information
- ISC will schedule a walk through with you to collect phone configuration information.
- Login in to PPS to configure your telephone number
- Getting Started with PennNet Phone and Voice mail
- Online Training available via KnowledgeLink (please log into KnowledgeLink first and then search for the following courses):
- PennNet Phone User Training
- PennNet Phone Support Training (for Telephone Support Providers - TSP)
- Repairs and Support: please contact your BA who is your TSP.