These programs are administered by the Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships. Please contact Michelle Moon if you are an undergraduate student interested in pursuing any of these opportunities with PNGC faculty members.
Penn Undergraduate Research Mentoring Program (PURM)
- Funding for one or two students to work with a faculty member on a summer research project
- Applications due Friday, January 27, 2017; more information at: https://www.curf.upenn.edu/content/penn-undergraduate-research-mentoring-program
Summer Undergraduate Research Group Grants (SURGG)
- Financial support for a faculty member or team of faculty members to offer an intensive summer research experience for a group of 2-5 undergraduates
- Applications due Wednesday, February 1, 2017; more information at: https://www.curf.upenn.edu/content/summer-undergraduate-research-group-grants-surgg
Grants for Faculty Members Mentoring Undergraduate Research
- Awards up to $6000 for faculty members with a demonstrated commitment to mentoring undergraduate research
- Additional awards up to $2000 to offset expenses incurred by an undergraduate student’s research project
- Applications due Wednesday, February 1, 2017; more information at: https://www.curf.upenn.edu/content/grants-faculty-mentoring-undergraduate-research
Jumpstart for Juniors Program
- Awards for a research project in the summer between a student’s junior and senior years
- Both the student and the faculty mentor receive research funding support
- Applications due Monday, March 13, 2017; more information at: https://www.curf.upenn.edu/content/jumpstart-juniors
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.