- Susan Weiss, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Postdoctoral Research Training and Director, Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs
- Mary Anne Timmins, Director of Administration, Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs
- Seth C. Freeman, Academic Coordinator, Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs
- LaShauna Myers Connell, Diversity & Recruitment Coordinator, Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs
|Hydar Ali, Ph.D.||Pathology, School of Dental Medicine|
|Rick Assoian, Ph.D.||Cell and Mol. Biology|
|Jim Delikatny, Ph.D.||Radiology|
|Serge Fuchs , Ph.D.||Animal Biology , School of Veterinary Medicine|
|Stuart Isaacs, M.D.||Infectious Disease|
|Brian Keith, Ph.D.||Cancer Biology|
|Ann Kennedy D.Sc.||Radiation Oncology|
|Irwin Lucki Ph.D.||Psychiatry|
|Warren Pear, M.D., Ph.D.||Pathology and Laboratory Medicine|
|Michael Robinson, Ph.D.||Pediatrics|
|Susan Ross, Ph.D.||Microbiology|
In addition, the Advisory Committee is made up of members of Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs and two representatives from the Biomedical Postdoctoral Council.
The Advisory Committee provides assistance in interpreting the Postdoc Policy, solving special concerns, and establishing guidelines and protocols which will contribute to the success of the Office. The Committee has also been integral to establishing programmatic objectives and developing a postdoctoral training program.
Biomedical Postdoctoral Council
In the Fall of 1999, postdocs in the School of Medicine voted on the manner in which they would like to have their presence and opinions represented. The decision was to form a postdoctoral council made up of approximately 20 postdocs from different departments, divisions and centers throughout the Medical School. This Council is supported by Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs and its main missions are outlined in the Council Charter as follows:
- The members of the Biomedical Postdoctoral Council will strive to promote interaction among postdoctoral appointees on an academic, social, political and cultural basis, while also assisting departments and Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs in this endeavor.
- The members of the Biomedical Postdoctoral Council will support postdocs in all aspects of their professional research training and career development.
- The members of the Biomedical Postdoctoral Council will act as a liaison to the postdoctoral population at large and represent postdocs’ interests to the Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs, the School of Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine and the University.
- Designated members of the Biomedical Postdoctoral Council, as chosen by the Council membership, will serve as representatives on the Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs Advisory Committee.