Career Management: Postdoc Walk-in Schedule
A counselor from Career Services will hold walk-ins, every other Thursday for Biomedical Postdocs from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Please bring your Penn ID so they can confirm your BPP postdoc status.
Services from a counselor include:
- Critiques of c.v.’s, resumes, cover letter and other job hunting materials
- Advice about conducting an effective job search
- Preparation for interviews
- Assistance with defining your career direction.
Walk-ins in the Anatomy-Chemistry Building will be held on alternate Thursday. If you can’t attend those walk-ins you can always call Career Services at 215-898-7530 to schedule an appointment with a career counselor or check walk-in times in Career Services. Career Services is located at 3817 Locust Walk, Suite 20, McNeil Building.
All meetings are confidential.
2013 Dates (Please note the location for the date(s) you wish to attend:
- August 8th, 2013, Anatomy Chemistry Room103, 3:00-4:30pm
- August 22nd, 2013, Anatomy Chemistry Room 103, 3:00 - 4:30pm