Home » Services for Healthcare Organizations
Services for HealthCare Organizations
Individual Consultation and Referral
- Identify potential sources of disruptive behavior in individual physicians and managers using targeted assessment model.
- Develop evidence-based action plans for referrals and interventions in partnership with behavioral health experts.
- Equip managers and supervisors with processes and tools to identify and address disruptive behaviors effectively and efficiently.
- Assist with structuring organizational policies and provide guidelines for unacceptable and inappropriate behaviors.
- Address difficult dynamics and behavioral challenges within groups using conflict management techniques.
- Mediate disruptive or toxic relationships in the workplace to improve team function.
Hiring and Promotion Assessment
- Evaluate executives and candidates for key positions and appropriate organizational fit.
- Identify strengths, potential areas of concern, interactional styles, personality, and ability to integrate with current culture.
Cognitive Abilities Assessment
- Assess physicians via neuropsychological and other testing tools to identify strengths and areas of concern.
- Generate recommendations for skill-based interventions to improve performance.