Proteomics Core Order Forms
To request Proteomics Services
1. Download the Excel sample form from this link: excel form . Fill in a few things. Save it for future use.
2. Go to this link: http://www.med.upenn.edu/apps/my/itmat/proteomics
3. Type in your PennKey and password. If you have an account to use, it will allow you to go further.
4. Select your account, add your e-mail address, confirm the e-mail and click Browse to upload the Mass Spectrometry form you just saved.
5. Click the Submit. Bring the samples to Room 852, BRB and follow the instruction on the desk next to the window.
If you have no account to choose, please download the instruction of SAM in the blue link under Place an Order, and forward the instruction to your BA who should be able to set up an account for you.
If there is any difficulty to set up an account, please call Jason Molli at 898-8264 or e-mail Jason: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chao-Xing Yuan, Ph.D. email@example.com
The Proteomics Facility Office
852 Biomedical Research Building
421 Curie Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6160
(215) 573-9883 Ph.
(215) 573-9889 Fax