Continuing Education Accreditation
Thank you for your interest in offering CE credit for your program.
Please find below the documents which much be completed in order to offer CE credit. The most important item is the 2013-2014 Application which must be submitted in the planning stages of the event. The application and marketing materials must be approved before any brochures/announcements are circulated.
The Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Members of the Department of Psychiatry will be issued certificates free of charge and anyone outside of the Department of Psychiatry will be charged $20 per certificate. These credits may be applied to Social Workers yearly requirements.
For questions regarding CE credit, please contact Lynn Radnich at 215-662-2818 or email@example.com.
Click here to download a packet of all required forms in printable PDF format.
To download Word versions of the individual forms/samples, click on the links below.
- Requirements for application of CE Credits
- 2013-2014 FY Application for APA Credit
- Brochure Requirements
- Criteria for Promoting Lecture
- Curriculum Content
- Declaration of Disclosure
- Documentation Checklist
- Form for Current Materials with References
- Needs Assessment Survey
- Procedure for Complaints
- Sample Evaluation Forms
- Sample for Course Content Requiring Citations
- Statistical Report
- Writing Behavioral Learning Objectives and Assessments
- More on Learning Objectives