The MPH program offers awards several scholarships for current MPH students each Spring. Most applications are due in March. Deadlines will be posted as they become available.
- The MPH Program has new Penn Public Health Scholarships available on a competitive basis. In 2012-2013, each scholarship will covered 2 - 10 cu's of tuition. Applications for admission (including scholarships) are due by November 1st of the third year of medical school. Contact Dr. Rosemary Frasso (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The Shiriki Kumanyika Award for Public Health Leadership
- This award is presented to a Penn MPH student each year in recognition of the personal commitment and innovative visioning that could result in a measurable difference in the field of public health. This individual has demonstrated the ability to inspire and motivate and improve the health and well being of others.
- 2013 Recipient: Gretchen Evans
The Nathanson Fellowship in Global Public Health
- 2013 Recipients: Dianna Burnett, Sean Hammer
The Marjorie A. Bowman Award for Undergraduate Public Health Service
- Deadline: Friday, May 8, 2015 at 11:58 pm EST. Application
- This award is presented to a Penn undergraduate student each year in recognition of leadership, personal commitment to the field of public health and a plan for future work dedicated to improving the health and well being of underserved populations. This individual has demonstrated leadership in volunteer and/or service-based activities and holds great promise for graduate level training in public health.
- 2014 Recipient: Robert Hsu
- 2013 Recipient: Samuel Ware