Penn is a national leader in higher education and enrolls over 10,000 students in its 12 graduate and professional schools. Located just across the river from Center City Philadelphia, the Penn campus provides students with easy access via public transportation to a great variety of attractions: numerous museums and art galleries, all major professional sports, renowned gourmet and ethnic restaurants and food markets, the world's largest city park system, and a wealth of historic landmarks and architectural treasures. Penn is unique among its Ivy League peers in having all of its schools located on a single campus, facilitating interdisciplinary discourse and research.
See the University of Pennsylvania Home Page for additional information.
Links to Schools
- Perelman School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Social Policy and Practice
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- Graduate School of Education
- Wharton School of Business
- School of Dental Medicine