Amanda Shacklett, M.S.
Research Coordinator Sr
|Section of Biomedical Image Analysis
Center for Biomedical Image Computing & Analytics
Department of Radiology
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
Richards Medical Research Laboratories, Floor 7
3700 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104
M.S. in Experimental Psychology – Saint Joseph’s University
B.S. in Behavioral Sciences, concentration in Psychology – Wilson College
- Da, X., Toledo, J.B., Zee, J., Wolk, D.A., Xie, S.X., Ou, Y., Shacklett, A., Parmpi, P., Shaw, L, Trojanowski, J.Q., Davatzikos, C., for the Alzheimer's Neuroimaging Initiative, “Integration and relative value of biomarkers for prediction of MCI to AD progression: Spatial patterns of brain atrophy, cognitive scores, APOE genotype and CSF biomarkers”, NeuroImage: Clinical 4 (2014) 164–173, 2014.
- Da, X, Toledo, JB, Zee, J, Wolk, DA, Xie, SX, Ou, Y, Shacklett, A, Parmpi, P, Shaw, L, Trojanowski, J and Davatzikos, C, “Prediction of Conversion from MCI to AD: Integration and Relative Values of Brain Atrophy Patterns, Clinical Scores, CSF Biomarkers and APOE Genotype”, Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA), Chicago, IL, December 2013
- Schatz, P., Smith, A. (2010). The importance of screening for post-concussion motor symptoms, Poster presentation at the 30th Annual Conference of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, Vancouver, BC, October, 2010.
- Smith, A., "Coaching Style Behaviors: The Relationship between Perceptions of and Preferences for Coaching Behaviors and Athletes’ Sport-Confidence", Presented at 27th Annual MAUSCR, 2007
- Schatz, P. & Smith, A., "The importance of screening for post-concussion motor symptoms", Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 25, 538, September 2010
- Master’s Thesis: "The Effects of Motor Symptoms on Cognitive Performance in Concussed Athletes"
- Undergraduate Thesis: “Coaching Style Behaviors: The Relationship between Perceptions of and Preferences for Coaching Behaviors and Athletes’ Sport-Confidence”