Michael Meng-Kang Hsieh, M.S.
Section of Biomedical Image Analysis
M.Sc. Applied Physics, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 2011
M.Sc. Automatics and Robotics, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, 2010
B.S. Optomechatronics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2008
Michael Meng-Kang Hsieh is a data analyst for Center for Biomedical Image Computing and Analytics (CBICA). Michael has multidisciplinary skill-set. Michael’s expertise include in image processing, machine learning, statistical analysis, software development, pipeline automation, and system administration. Michael primarily involves in brain imaging and breast imaging studies, focusing on image registration, segmentation and statistical analysis.
For a full list of publications you can go to: Google Scholar.
- M. Petrou, C. Davatzikos, M. Hsieh, B. R. Foerster, R. L. Albin, V. Kotagal, M. L. Müller et al. "Diabetes, Gray Matter Loss, and Cognition in the Setting of Parkinson Disease." Academic radiology, May 2016.
- M. A. Espeland, K. Erickson, R. H. Neiberg, J. M. Jakicic, T. A. Wadden, R. R. Wing, L. Desiderio, G. Erus, M. Hsieh, C. Davatzikos, B. J. Maschak-Carey, P. J. Laurienti, K. Demos-McDermott, R. N. Bryan, and for the Action for Health in Diabetes Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Look AHEAD Brain) Ancillary Study Research Group. “Brain and White Matter Hyperintensity Volumes After 10 Years of Random Assignment to Lifestyle Intervention.” Diabetes Care, May 2016
- A-M McCarthy, B. M. Keller, L. M. Pantalone, M. Hsieh, M. Synnestvedt, E. F. Conant, K. Armstrong, D. Kontos. “Racial differences in quantitative measures of area and volumetric breast density.” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, March 2016.
- H. Eavani, M. Hsieh, Y. An, G. Erus, L. Beason-Held, S. Resnick, C. Davatzikos. “Capturing Heterogeneous Group Differences using Mixture-of-Experts: Application to a Study of Aging.” NeuroImage, Jan. 2016.
- Y Ou, S. P. Weinstein, E. F. Conant, S. Englander, X. Da, B. Gaonkar, M. Hsieh, M. Rosen, A. DeMichele, C. Davatzikos, D. Kontos. “Deformable registration for quantifying longitudinal tumor changes during fneoadjuvant chemotherapy.” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, June 2015.