PSOM Green: Recycling, Equipment Removal, & Green Recommendation Guides
- A Commitment to Reuse as a Way of Life: PSOM
- Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer Efficiency Program
The Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer Efficiency Program was established to reduce the number of old and under-utilized freezers and incentivize the purchase of highly efficient ULT freezers, thereby reducing energy use and saving money. This program is funded by the Energy Reduction Fund (ERF) in the Division of Facilities & Real Estate Services.
The ULT Freezer Efficiency Program includes incentives for both recycling existing freezers and purchasing new freezers.
Click Here for Program Details, Requirements and to find the ULT Freezer Application
You will be required to log in with your PennKey and Password to view this information.
- Single Stream Recycling (Do you need containers?) (Do you need signs?)
- Lab Equipment Removal and Recycling (large refrigerated) (large non-refrigerated) (small equipment)
- IT Equipment Removal and Recycling
- Recycling Other Items (Pens) (Batteries) (Clothing) (Light bulbs)
- Green Office Certification Program
- Certified Green Offices
- Green Labs (Freezer maintenance)
- Green Labs Certification
- Bicycle Parking