Student Portal > Wood House

Welcome to the Wood House

This house is named after Francis C. Wood, MD, a cardiologist, who graduated from the medical school in 1926 and served as the Chairman of the Department of Medicine from 1947 to 1965.

Wood House Council

Master Clinicians

 


© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania || Site best viewed in supported browser. || Site Design: PMACS Web Team << Return to Portal