Student Portal > Student Affairs > Graduation Info
To do list
January— May 2015
- Enter your NRMP Rank Order List by February 25, 9:00 pm EST.
- Complete the Cap and Gown Rental Form, the Graduation Registration Form, the Consent Form to the Survey Residency Program Director, and the AAMC Survey Completion Form and return them to the Office of Student Affairs by February 20.
- Submit your nominations for the Graduation Awards on the Oasis web site by February 25.
- Notify Nancy Murphy if you wish to audition for Graduation Student Speaker by March 1.
- Check the NRMP web site (www.nrmp.org) on Monday, March 16 to see if you matched.
- Go to the Match Day celebration on Friday, March 20, at Noon in Dunlop Auditorium.
- Pay all outstanding bills, loans, and fines by April 1 at the latest.
- Pick up your Graduation tickets from Nancy Murphy in April upon notification.
- Complete the AAMC Graduation Questionnaire by April 30.