Student Portal > Tuition Policy
- All students must pay eight semesters of medical school tuition. The only exceptions are students who are:
- in MD/MBA (total semesters paid is 7 as long as 3 semester are paid to Wharton)
- in the MD/OMF surgery program (total semesters paid is 5)
- Students who are enrolled for more than eight semesters (due to academic difficulty or due to extending education) only pay eight semesters of tuition.
- Tuition charges generally follow the students’ curriculum. The only exception is for students in the MD/PhD program when the first four years are medical school tuition.
- Students are entitled to enroll for clinical rotations, scholarly pursuit, or research during the summer if medical school tuition is paid in the previous spring and the upcoming fall. Otherwise, charges may be applied to the summer term.
- The tuition refund policy is:
- First two weeks of classes: 75%
- 3rd and 4th weeks of classes: 50%
- Thereafter: 0%