Nicotine Research Study
Healthy women who smoke at least 1 pack of cigarettes a day are needed to participate in a paid brain imaging study. While you do not have to be ready to quit smoking to participate in this study, information on how to quit will be provided. The purpose of this study is to learn more about the effects of nicotine on brain chemicals and how they may differ between men and women.
You may qualify for this study if you...
- Are between the ages of 18-50
- Are in good physical health
- Do not use drugs
- Do not drink more than 2 alcoholic beverages per day
- Do not take hormonal contraceptives
- Do not take any medications for depression, anxiety, or other mental health problems
- Do not have any metallic implants in your body (this includes dental braces, shrapnel, rods etc.)
Women who are willing to try and quit smoking for up to 2 weeks will receive additional financial compensation.
If you meet these criteria, please call Claudia for more information: 215-41-STUDY