Join the Penn CFAR Email List
The Penn CFAR email list keeps you informed of HIV/AIDS related seminars, RFAs, mentoring programs, symposia and other CFAR events.If you're a faculty appointed investigator who conducts HIV and AIDS research at the University of Pennsylvania, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, or The Wistar Institute, you'll automatically be included in the email list by becoming a member of the Penn CFAR.
Benefits to Membership include:
- Reduced prices on services
- Free consultation and advice
- Invitations to seminars and retreats
- First-hand knowledge of RFAs for the Developmental, Nonhuman Primate, and AIDS-Related Malignancies Pilot Awards
If you're not currently included in our Membership Listing and would like to become a member of the Penn CFAR, please email the following information to email@example.com and ask to be added to the list.
- Institution / Affiliation
- Email address
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.