We craft successful policies in partnership with public agencies and insurers to improve care and associated outcomes for people living with or at-risk for mental health issues.
Our services include:
- Designing, implementing and managing evaluation protocols for local, state, federal and international programs.
- Needs assessment design and survey design and implementation.
- Building program capacity in mental health systems.
- Consultation in identifying evaluation needs and designing evaluation components for service systems.
- Consultation in the development of older adult behavioral health programs.
- Helping you to integrate your state’s administrative data to monitor individual utilization patterns.
- Developing tools to measure the extent of “community integration” in your behavioral health system.