Quantitative Proteomics Resource Core
Core Description: The Quantitative Proteomics Resource Core (QPRC) provides investigators access to the most advanced high resolution mass-spectrometry-based proteomics technologies. These approaches are implemented with a broad variety of mass-spectrometry-based experiments to characterize and quantify proteins from complex biological samples.
- Protein identification from gel bands or solution samples
- Single protein post-translational modification (PTM) analyses using Bottom Up or Top down MS methods
- Global proteome expression analyses from cells or tissues using label-free, SILAC or TMT quantification
- Protein-protein or RNA-protein interaction experiments
- Global histone PTM analysis
- Custom analyses based on targets of interest (single target or proteome-wide)
iLab Sample Submission
Going forward, the Quantitative Proteomics Resource Core (QPRC) at the University of Pennsylvania is excited to start using an online system to streamline the process of requesting and billing for core services. All facility users are invited to use the system, which requires a one-time registration as discussed here. Once you are registered, the system will enable you to place service requests, provide required approvals, and monitor progress. We will no longer accept new paper/email sample submissions after November 1, 2017.
Hyoungjoo Lee, Ph.D.