- New Patient Information
- Faculty and Staff
- About Our Treatment Programs
- Clinical Training Workshops
- Related Links
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Professionals
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Resources for Parents
- T. Chansky. Freeing Your Child From Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- J. March and K. Mulle. OCD in Children and Adolescents.
- T. Chansky. Freeing Your Child From Anxiety.
- R. Rapee, S. Spence, V. Cobham, & A. Wignall. Helping Your Anxious Child.
- J. Dacey & L. Fiore. Your Anxious Child: How Parents and Teachers Can Relieve Anxiety in Children.
Books for Children
- A. Wagner. Up and Down the Worry Hill.
- Hesser. Kissing Doorknobs.
- Dutro & Boyle. Night Light: A Story for Children Afraid of the Dark.
- Schaefer & Friedman. Cat’s Got Your Tongue? A Story for Children Afraid to Speak.
- Kant, J. D., with Martin E. Franklin & Linda Wasmer Andrews (2008). The thought that counts: A firsthand account of one teenager’s experience with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Back to Top