- About the Center
- Treatment at the CTSA
- Telehealth Services
- Training Opportunities
- Recorded Trainings
- Addressing Body Image in Treatment: Differentiating Between EDs, BDD, and OCD
- ARFID: An Introduction to An Exposure-Based Treatment for Picky Eating
- PE Consultant Workshop
- Evidence-Based Assessment of PTSD
- Special Topics in PE: Building a Better In Vivo Hierarchy
- Evidence-Based Treatment for Panic Disorder
- Ex/RP for Pediatric OCD
- EX/RP Group Consultations via Zoom
- Habit Reversal Training for Trichotillomania and Excoriation
- Inhibitory Learning
- Intensive Workshop in Ex/RP
- Intensive Workshop in PE
- Interoceptive Exposures for Anxiety Disorders
- PE for Adolescents
- PE Group Consultations via Zoom
- Specific Phobias
- Suicide Risk Assessment in Anxiety
- Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Two Part Series
- CTSA Center of Excellence Program
- PE Certification Program
- Ex/RP Certification Program
- Find a PE Therapist
- Find a PE Consultant
- Find an Ex/RP Therapist
- Professional Opportunities
- Medical Records Requests
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
EX/RP Group Consultations via Zoom
Sign up for 12 Weekly 90-minute EX/RP Group Consultations via Zoom
(first group will be September 13, 2021)
Join a group of other EX/RP clinicians to present OCD cases and receive expert feedback, consultation, and support from an EX/RP expert!
What is Group PE Consultation?
Group EX/RP Consultation consists of 12 weekly 90-minute Zoom meetings with up to 10 clinicians who are seeking case consultation on EX/RP cases. Participants will present information about OCD cases and appropriateness for EX/RP as well as present individual EX/RP cases through case discussion or (better yet!) video review of EX/RP sessions.
Who may attend?
Group EX/RP consultation is open to licensed clinicians who have completed the Intensive Workshop in EX/RP at the CTSA. Unlicensed individuals are able to participate as long as they are practicing under a supervisor’s license. Participants may be beginners or more advanced practitioners of EX/RP. Anyone who has completed the workshop and is interested in receiving feedback, consultation, and support from an EX/RP expert is welcome!
Participants must have at least 2 potential OCD cases that are likely to be appropriate for EX/RP and have agreed to be videotaped for consultation purposes prior to beginning group consultation.
When will Group EX/RP Consultation take place?
Mondays from 1pm — 2:30pm EST.
Twelve group sessions are included in this package. Dates of group consultation include:
September 13, 2021 October 11, 2021 November 8, 2021
September 20, 2021 October 18, 2021 November 15, 2021
September 27, 2021 October 25, 2021 November 22, 2021
October 4, 2021 November 1, 2021 November 29, 2021
Who will facilitate Group EX/RP Consultation?
Dr. Elizabeth Turk-Karan will facilitate this group. Once the group reaches capacity, we will maintain a waitlist for our next group and other days/times and facilitators may become available.
How much will Group EX/RP Consultation cost?
$600 USD per person for 12 consultation groups
Back to Top