- About the Center
- Treatment at the CTSA
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Telehealth Services
- Training Opportunities
- NEW WEBINAR TRAININGS!
- Intensive Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD
- Consultant Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Intensive Workshop in Exposure & Response Prevention (Ex/RP) for OCD
- Ex/RP Therapy for Pediatric OCD
- Professional Opportunities
- PE Certification Program
- Find a PE Consultant
- Find a PE Therapist
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
NEW WEBINAR TRAININGS!
Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD Delivered Via Telehealth
Date: Monday, June 1, 2020
Time: 1:00pm — 4:00pm EST
Cost: $200.00 per person
Location: BlueJeans video conferencing platform (you will be sent an invitation with instructions prior to the workshop)
Who may attend: Licensed mental health professionals or those working under a licensed mental health professional who have completed a CTSA-sponsored 4-day Intensive Workshop in Prolonged Exposure therapy for PTSD.
Workshop Description: Dr. Sandy Capaldi will review the research literature related to prolonged exposure therapy delivered via telehealth and discuss recommendations and tips for providing PE via telehealth.
Please find the registration form here.
Registration forms can be submitted via email as a Microsoft Word or PDF attachment to: email@example.com
Back to Top