- About the Center
- Treatment at the CTSA
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Telehealth Services
- Training Opportunities
- NEW WEBINAR TRAININGS!
- Intensive Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD
- Consultant Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Intensive Workshop in Exposure & Response Prevention (Ex/RP) for OCD
- Ex/RP for Pediatric OCD
- Professional Opportunities
- PE Certification Program
- Find a PE Consultant
- Find a PE Therapist
- Medical Records
- PTSD Awareness Month - June 2020
- Other Resources
- Suicide Risk Assessment in Patients with Anxiety-Related Disorders
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
TELEHEALTH OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Given the recent social distancing restrictions imposed amid the COVID-19 outbreak, CTSA is offering telehealth options for individuals to receive evaluation and therapy services remotely. Our center offers expert evaluation and treatment services for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and the full spectrum of anxiety-related disorders, and we are able to continue to provide these expert services via telehealth. Currently, we can provide a video conference session for an initial evaluation, and if appropriate, follow-up therapy sessions via video or telephone.
COPING WITH COVID-19
We recognize that many people are experiencing heightened distress and anxiety related to COVID-19 and being socially distanced, thus we are offering our clinical services for individuals specifically struggling with the recent COVID-19 developments.
GET STARTED TODAY
If you are interested in seeking or learning more about services at our center, please complete our new patient questionnaire.
Once your responses have been recorded you will be contacted by one of our clinic assistants to conduct an initial phone screening and further discuss options for our evaluation and therapy services.
Back to Top