Advance – Faculty Professional Development Program – This program will assist you in achieving academic success as a faculty member.
AirPennNet – Penn’s campus-wide wireless network permitting secure and convenient network access in campus buildings, residence halls, public and outdoor spaces.
Biomedical Library – Information about databases, clinical resources, mobile resources and apps, online tutorials, wireless access, and workshops.
PennKey – You will need a username (PennKey) and a password to access the University's secure websites and applications.
Penn Medicine Facts & Figures
Penn Mobile – Enter into your mobile browser location bar (not Google search) the following: http://m.upenn.edu without the usual www and then bookmark it for future reference.
U@Penn Portal – One-stop portal with links to online resources and information across the University. (Some links require a PennKey.)
- Penn Campus Maps – All of Penn's 12 schools are located within walking distance of one another. This geographical unity, unique among Ivy League schools, supports and fosters Penn's interdisciplinary approach to education, scholarship, and research.
- Penn Medicine Maps
- Perelman School of Medicine Buildings
Safety – Whether you work late in your lab or attend an event after hours, Walking Escorts are available to walk you to your car, public transportation – or if you live in the neighborhood, to your home.
- LUCY (Loop through University City) – LUCY is a shuttle operating Monday through Friday, between 30th Street Station and University City. Free with your PennCard.
- PennTransit – Penn Transit provides transit around campus within specific service boundaries. Free with your PennCard.
- Public Transportation – Penn’s compact urban campus is networked by subway, bus, regional rail, national rail, car-sharing, and trolley lines. Public transit stops are never more than a five minute walk from any part of campus.