COVID-19 Travel Guidance
COVID-19 continues to impact international travel. COVID related requirements vary by country and continue to be in flux. Prior to your departure we recommend you check the latest requirements for:
- Your destination
- Your airline
- Any country in which you have a layover
- Reentry into the US
As of May 10, 2022 Penn lifted all COVID related travel restrictions. Though restrictions have been removed, it is important to understand the following guidelines:
- Penn’s International Travel Guidance website holds the most up to date information on travel policy and procedures.
- Trip registration in Penn’s international travel registry, MyTrips, is mandatory for all Penn-affiliated travel.
- Travelers must also follow local directives regarding social distancing, face coverings, and other health and safety precautions.
- Any individual approved for travel must understand that plans may change or be cancelled at any time, including up to the day of departure.
Updated July 27, 2022