The Penn Libraries, in particular the Biomedical Library, has a myriad of resources and experienced staff who can help you with your research projects. On their Medical Students Guide, you will find resources such as:
- Resources to find research articles
- Schedule a consult with a librarian to discuss your information needs (e.g. help you dig into research questions and launch projects)
TUTORIALS / TECH GUIDES
- Tutorials you can watch on popular tools such as Excel, Google Scholar, Powerpoint, Prezi, etc.
- Biomedical Library - Poster Design
- For Penn poster templates and logos, visit Penn Libraries - Digital Media Services for Health Sciences - Template and Logos.