Updated Guidelines for Using the PCMD Biomechanics Core
Hello, all PCMD Biomechanics Core users!
The PCMD Biomechanics Core adheres to the University of Pennsylvania and the Penn School of Medicine COVID guidelines, which can be found here.
Additional COVID-related guidelines now in effect are:
- In-person meetings are allowed (with masks on) and the core personnel are ready and excited to meet with any current and new core members to discuss their project needs and address any other requirements or issues.
- All affiliate PCMD members (non-Penn) can make full use of core equipment. However, affiliate members have additional requirements that are outlined in the next section.
- Mandatory enrollment in PennOpen Pass
- Please enroll here.
- You must possess a Green Pass to access core facilities.
Requirements for PCMD Affiliate Members:
Mandatory EHRS safety training. Please register here with EHRS. Once registered, you will be directed to an EHRS page for training. Once completed, you will be able to download a training certificate and then forwarded directly to a webform to notify EHRS of completion. You will also receive an email confirmation of your completed training. Please use the information below to help with the registration:
- Principal Investigator/Program Director: Robert Mauck or Michael Hast
- Department/Program: Penn Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders Biomechanics Core
- Building Location: Stemmler Hall 321
- Lab Supervisor: Michael Hast