SYMPOSIUM & POSTER SESSION CONNECTION INFORMATION
This year's symposium sessions will be hosted on two platforms. The plenary, mad-minute, award recognition, Charagundla lecture, and Pendergrass lecture sessions will be hosted on Bluejeans Events. The virtual poster session from 1:30 - 3:00 pm will be hosted on wonder.me. Please reference both connection links below for use on Friday, June 11th.
Main Symposium Attendee Link:
*FOR BEST EXPERIENCE*
- Download the BlueJeans Events App to your device (this is different from the BlueJeans Meetings App)
- Read the BlueJeans Events Instructions for Attendees
- Use Computer audio (speakers/headphones) phone audio won’t be sync’d w/ video (video has 5-20 second delay)
- Connect on local machine not through VPN
- Recommend closing all video conferencing applications (MS Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans Meeting App, etc)
- Limit the amount of streaming or network activity if you are home and working remotely
To join, select from the following options:
1) Web Browser
2) Joining via a mobile device?
a) Open this link: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/jchzprgu
b) Download the app if you don’t have it already.
c) Enter event ID : grvsvtje
Dial one of the following numbers, enter the participant PIN followed by # to confirm:
1.800.520.9950 Toll free
PIN 3968676 #
1.877.305.0280 Toll free
PIN 5095121325 #
Joining from outside the US? https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/jchzprgu
Virtual Poster Session Link:
Room access link: https://wonder.me/r?id=2d333f94-be73-4ad5-ba8a-0c6b6c5b3b3d
Password: pendergrass (case sensitive)
For those new to wonder.me, please watch the guest experience guide here: https://help.wonder.me/en/articles/5161492-guest-guide-everything-a-guest-needs-to-know
- When you enter the room, please note your first name, last name and choose a picture for your avatar.
- Once your profile is complete and you have officially entered the room, you will notice seven (7) different room areas (white boxes) that correspond to the poster guide found on the agenda. To move around the space and speak to different trainees, click and move your mouse to guide your avatar to the room where a certain presenter is assigned.
- To begin a conversation (or circle as it is called wonder.me), move your avatar, let go of your mouse when you get close to the poster presenter’s avatar, and a video will automatically open. You can have up to 15 different people in one conversation circle.
- You can also utilize the chat function (noted by the message bubble icon) on the right hand side of your screen to privately chat with a presenter, poster session attendee, or members of a circle.