Evolving Health Care through Information Technology
At Penn Medicine, Information Technology professionals are creating The Future of Medicine® by supporting our organization's tripartite mission of Patient Care, Teaching & Research. From campus expansions to new mobile apps to medical genomics, our teams are at the cutting edge of medicine. We are a world-class academic medical center and research institution where collaboration and innovation happen every day. Hospitals and Health Networks named us a "Most Wired" health system. Information Week has consistently recognized us as a leader in technology innovation.
Penn Medicine's support of world-class research activities targeted to providing cures and therapies to the many diseases that face humankind. As a top recipient of National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants, information technology has become critical to the support of these activities.
- Go to the Penn Medicine Careers page
- Answer the «Are you currently employed by Penn Medicine?» question.
- Enter one of the id numbers below in the «Search by Job ID» field.
Associate Web Developer / Web Developer / Senior Web Developer PSOM (Perelman School of Medicine)
- Work closely with your scrum team to plan and build scalable, maintainable web
- Aid in planning future infrastructure requirements for the PMACS development team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Classroom or work experience with a modern relational database
- Classroom or work experience with multi-tiered web application development (preferably a scripting language like Ruby or PHP)
- Knowledge of academic environments and processes
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with open source projects
Web Designer PSOM (Perelman School of Medicine) [Job ID: 80405]
As a PMACS web designer, you'll work closely with other team members to build websites supporting the education, research and administrative missions of the Perelman School of Medicine. Read more about the Web Design Team in the Perelman School of Medicine. [Learn more about this position or apply]
For more information, see the Penn Medicine Information Services Careers page.