Consultation Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship
Applications to the Consultation - Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship Program are accepted through the ERAS online system starting on July 5th. Interviews are by invitation only and will take place October - December. Deadline to apply to our program is September 15th.
In accordance with ACLP guidelines for the 2023-2024 cycle, all interviews will again occur in a virtual format only.
A completed application consists of:
- ERAS online application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement – explaining your interest in Consultation — Liaison Psychiatry (one page)
- Two current Letters of Recommendation
- Residency Training Director, Summative Evaluation Letter of Recommendation
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) and Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Scores (Steps 1, 2 & 3)
If you are an International medical graduate, we accept J1 and H1BVisas, you will need your ECFMG Certification.
All application documents may be submitted electronically at AAMC ERAS
Ever wonder what it was like being a resident or fellow at Penn Medicine? In this video, you will get a brief overview of Penn Medicine for those interested in our Graduate Medical Education training programs. Click here.
Click here to learn more about the Pavillion at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Back to Top