Senior Programmer Analyst
Section of Biomedical Image Analysis
B.Sc. Mathematics - Brown University (Providence, RI)
My work focuses on the analysis of diffusion tensor imaging, tractography and structural connectivity for clinical applications, including developmental disorders and oncology, and the development of image processing pipelines and workflows. I am also very interested in the application of statistical techniques to brain imaging data to address lines of clinical investigation, and assessing their advantages and drawbacks.
- Madhura Ingalhalikar, Alex Smith, Drew Parker, Theodore D. Satterthwaite, Mark A. Elliott, Kosha Ruparel, Hakon Hakonarson, Raquel E. Gur, Ruben C. Gur, Ragini Verma, "Sex differences in the structural connectome of the human brain", Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2014. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1316909110
- Junghoon Kim, Drew Parker, John Whyte, Tessa Hart, John Pluta, Madhura Ingalhalikar, H. B. Coslett, and Ragini Verma, “Disrupted Structural Connectome Is Associated with Both Psychometric and Real-World Neuropsychological Impairment in Diffuse Traumatic Brain Injury”, Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 2014. DOI: 10.1017/S1355617714000812
- Ingalhalikar M, Parker D, Ghanbari Y, Smith A, Hua K, Mori S, Abel T, Davatzikos C, Verma R, “Connectome and Maturation Profiles of the Developing Mouse Brain Using Diffusion Tensor Imaging”, Cerebral Cortex, 2014. DOI: 10.1093/cercor/bhu068
- Tunç B., Shankar V., Parker D., Schultz R.T., Verma R. (2015) Towards a Quantified Network Portrait of a Population. In: Ourselin S., Alexander D., Westin CF., Cardoso M. (eds) Information Processing in Medical Imaging. IPMI 2015. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9123. Springer, Cham
- Shinohara, Russell T.; Shou, Haochang; Carone, Marco; Schultz, Robert; Tunc, Birkan; Parker, Drew; and Verma, Ragini, "Distance-Based Analysis of Variance for Brain Connectivity" (August 2016). UPenn Biostatistics Working Papers. Working Paper 48.
- Madhura Ingalhalikar, Drew Parker, Luke Bloy, Timothy P L Roberts, and Ragini Verma. Diffusion based abnormality markers of pathology: Toward learned diagnostic prediction of asd. Neuroimage, 57(3):918–927, Aug 2011.