Yusuf Osmanlioglu, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Section of Biomedical Image Analysis
Ph.D. in Graph Matching, Pattern Recognition & Approximation Algorithms - Drexel University (Philadelphia, USA)
M.Sc. in Computer Graphics & Image Matching - TOBB University of Economics and Technology (Ankara, Turkey)
B.Sc. in Computer Science – Middle East Technical University (Ankara, Turkey)
Inexact graph matching, approximation algorithms, graph theory, application of graph matching methods to medical images
For a full list of publications you can go to: Google Scholar.
- Yusuf Osmanlıoğlu and Ali Shokoufandeh. Multilayer matching of metric structures using hierarchically well-separated trees. Pattern Recognition Letters, 2016.
- M Fatih Demirci, Yusuf Osmanlıoğlu, Ali Shokoufandeh, and Sven Dickinson. Efficient many-to-many feature matching under the l 1 norm. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 115(7):976–983, 2011
- Yusuf Osmanlıoğlu, Santiago Ontañón, Uri Hershberg, and Ali Shokoufandeh. Efficient approximation of labeling problems with applications to immune repertoire analysis. In 23 rd International Conference on Patter Recognition, ICPR 2016.
- Jeffrey Wildman, Yusuf Osmanlıoğlu, Steven Weber, and Ali Shokoufandeh. Delay minimizing user association in cellular networks via hierarchically well-separated trees. In IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC). 2015.
- “On the Applications of Metric Trees and Metric Labeling to Hard Combinatorial Optimization Problems”, PhD Thesis, Drexel University, 2016.
- “Producing Three-dimensional Facial Animation by Modifying Facial Expressions Emotionally and Improving the System with Image Matching”, M.Sc. Thesis, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, 2009.