The Society exists to support your development in research and strives to enhance clinical research management. You are encouraged to participate in the Society as an active member.
Join the Society
As a member of the Penn research community you are welcome to join the society. Complete the form below to join.
Join a task force
The Society forms Task Forces to get things done. The Task Forces are formed as needed and are made up of members of The Society who volunteer their time. They are short term projects (usually lasting less than 6 months).
If you are interested in joining a task force, send an email to the Chair of the Task Force.
- To re-engage members of the Society, encourage innovative ideas, and foster a new generation of clinical research coordinators to lead the Society in the years to come.
- To develop a Vision document to include ways to support, educate, and engage CRCs and enhance their research experience at Penn.
Chair: Katherine Lammond
Best practices taskforce:
- To identify research practices for key issues that occur within in varying ways across research groups in the institution and to develop a best practice for those key issues.
Chair: Regina Munroe
- The goal of this taskforce was to identify and address common issues faced by research staff while conducting a Penn/CHOP collaborative clinical research study. The taskforce identified 2 key issues namely access and billing faced by CRCs at both institutions while conducting collaborative studies.
- The topic of "access" for research coordination between Penn and CHOP was addressed. Processes and resources were identified to be shared among CRCs and relevant research staff. Click on the document links below for access, please note that these documents are Penn Key protected.
- Penn Walking Status for CHOP employees.pdf
- Getting access to CHOP for CRCs.pdf
Chair: Maha Dutt
- To discuss timely issues found in the everyday running of clinical research studies at Penn.
- Past Presentations: Radiology Service Centers— March 2015
Chair: Tiffany Sharkoski
Sign up to receive emails
The Society is open to all CRCs. You will receive emails from the Society by being part of the Clinical Research Registry.
If you would like to become an active member of the Society, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Society reaches out to its active members for participation in upcoming initiatives or when volunteers for future events are needed.
Become a presenter
If there is a topic you have an interest in sharing with other members, or you would like to be kept informed of opportunities to present, contact us.
Questions about the Society?
Feel free to contact the Society with any questions you may have at email@example.com.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team