PDI + OSA = CSL
The Program for Diversity & Inclusion (PDI) and the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) together form the Dickson Family Center for Student Life (CSL).
The primary mission of the Dickson Family Center for Student Life is to encourage our students to achieve their fullest potential through academic, personal, and professional growth by fostering:
- Personal health and well-being in a safe learning environment
- Career ambitions through mentorship and counseling
- The needs of a diverse and inclusive student body
- Local and global engagement for the social good
- Leadership and participation in a broad range of student organizations
- Access to the University of Pennsylvania’s student resources such as Counseling and Psychological Services, Weingarten Learning Resources Center, Student Intervention Services, and Student Health Service.