We are very happy to hear that you are interested in working with data.
Please follow the instructions on this site: https://uphsnet.uphs.upenn.edu/DACReportRequest/
You will then be contacted by a member of the Data Analytics Reporting Team. We will take great care of you and make sure your needs are realized. Each request is unique and we strive to provide 1-on-1 service to meet each individual requirement. Please expect 5-10 business days while your request is prioritized and assigned. We will make every effort to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you cannot access this website please follow these simple steps to request data
- Download this MS Word Document
- Fill in the fields which are pertinent to you data request
- Please do not include PHI. Any PHI should be submitted once the developer reaches out to you to discuss your request
- Attach to an email and send to AthenaISDataRequest@uphs.upenn.edu with the subject line reading "Data Analytics Center Report Request"
To help expedite your request, please consider the following:
- Complete the “Purpose” section with your intended use of the data. This includes operational and research needs. What actions will you take with the data once received? Who will benefit?
- When possible, be as specific as you can and list all codes (ie, ICD9) and other unique items you would like to filter by (department ID’s, physician ID/names, etc).
- If this is research, please make sure you have an IRB protocol number and signed approval letter to provide.
If you feel you need help clarifying your request or just talking in general about the data request process, not to worry, we are here to help. You can schedule a time during our open office hours.