Wednesday, June 15, 2022
4:30 – 6:00 pm
Focus on Medullary Thyroid Cancer: Advances in Treatment and Cutting Edge Research conference is designed to address the personal and medical issues facing those with Medullary Thyroid Cancer (MTC), their families, loved ones and caregivers (non-healthcare providers).
Who Should Attend
- Those at risk or affected by medullary thyroid cancer
- Family members and caregivers
- Patient advocates and other interested members of the public
Patients and families will be able to:
- Identify options for managing medullary thyroid cancer
- Summarize contemporary therapies for advanced MTC and novel immunotherapy for MTC
For additional information please contact Janee Abbott.