Coming Soon!Cell products isolation on some Wednesdays
Products and Pricing
Purified blood products offered include PBMCs (peripheral blood mononuclear cells), PBLs (peripheral blood lymphocytes), monocytes, T cells, CD4 T cells, CD8 T cells, NK (natural killer) cells, and mononuclear cell-enriched apheresis product (entire product from one donor); we also offer unpurified product. Subsets are enriched by negative selection using RosettaSep Kits from STEMCELL Technologies.
Limited quantities of frozen stock from past donors are available for purchase. Once you place an order, we will contact you to discuss the details.
Download a full listing of apheresis prices (PennKey login required).
Order and Pick Up Cells
Check your email for global status announcements on the days the lab isolates cells such as delays or cancellations on the part of apheresis donors. Global announcements do not necessarily mean that all individual orders are able to be filled.
- Order deadline for fresh cells is 9:00 AM on days the lab isolates cells.
- Please anticipate cancellations due to insufficient apheresis product or donor-specific low yield.
- We send you a pickup or cancellation email when the day's processing is completed. If cells are ready for pickup, we let you how many cells we were able to provide. Pickup times are 2:00-2:30 pm for PBMCs, and 5:30-6:00 pm for all other cell products.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will receive an email detailing why we had to cancel the order (for example, an apheresis donor cancelled). We ask that you re-order for the next processing day you wish to receive cells, and we will give priority to fulfilling your order.
- Contact Cell Products with ordering questions.
Pick up all orders in the Smilow Center for Translational Research (SCTR), Floor 8.
- PBMCs, monocytes, unpurified apheresis product - bay 181 (SCTR 8-181)
- T cells, CD4, CD8, and NK cells - bay 185 (SCTR 8-185)
- Pick-up times are 2:00-2:30 PM for PBMCs, and 5:30-6:00 PM for all other cell products
- Please do not go to the HIC location in Stellar-Chance Labs or to Dr. Riley's lab to pick up orders!
Acknowledge Cell Products
The authors thank Lynn Chen, Max Eldabbas, and Emileigh Maddox of the Human Immunology Core at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania for assistance with (INSERT DETAILS - CONTACT JIM RILEY IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE). The HIC is supported in part by NIH P30 AI045008 and P30 CA016520.
HIC RRID: SCR_022380