Penn Medicine OUTList Homepage
The OUTList is a tool created to increase visibility and promote networking for LGBTQIA+ people at Penn Medicine. Our goal is for employees across the health system to connect with one another and share resources and for students to partner with mentors within their fields.
The OUTList is an online directory and database of current and past Penn Medicine LGBTQIA+ students, staff, faculty, residents, postdocs, and fellows. If you’d like to join this online directory, please click here.
To learn more about resources for the LGBTQIA+ Community at Penn Medicine please see the resources below and our links of interest:
- Penn Medicine Program for LGBTQ Health
- Resources for accessing affirming medical care and navigating Penn Medicine as a LGBTQ+ employee.
- IDEAL MEd program
- Advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion in medical education and resources for medical students.
- LGBT Center at the University of Pennsylvania
- Serves University of Pennsylvania staff, faculty, and students.