Penn Behavioral Health Corporate Services / EAP
If you are an employee of Penn Medicine Princeton Health, please click here.
If you would like some information or resources, call (888) 321-4433, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. This is a no cost, professional, confidential EAP service for you and your dependent's personal and professional needs. For Work / Life resources please click here. Please use the company code provided by your organization or found here.
There are times when personal problems can affect a person's physical and mental well-being and job performance. For this reason, your company offers this confidential service at no cost to provide assistance to employees, spouses and dependents up to age 26. The Employee Assistance Program includes three components:
- ACCESS to a confidential toll-free number 24-hours a day, 7-days a week where you can speak directly to a master's level counselor who will help answer questions and direct you to therapists within our EAP network.
- NO COST COUNSELLING SERVICES for you and your eligible dependents through a network of high-quality EAP providers located at offices near where you live or work.
- FOLLOW UP AND APPROPRIATE REFERRALS for ongoing counseling needs.
The EAP can find resources to help you in the following areas:
When you call the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), an experienced clinician will help you identify your areas of concern:
- The face-to-face counseling sessions are generally one hour and are conducted by providers with specialties in various areas.
- After the initial meeting with the counselor, a determination will be made for future counseling options.
- At the end of your EAP sessions, if you still have therapeutic needs, the counselor will discuss further options available.
Work / Life Services
For My Life Expert resources please click here.
Back to Top