The following list two important professional organizations that offer certification programs, as well as continuing education opportunities, for Clinical Research Coordinators and Investigators. The Executive Committee of the SCRCM recommends that Society members consider joining and obtaining certification from one of these organizations.
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- The purpose of ACRP is to provide global leadership for the clinical research profession by promoting and advancing the highest ethical standards and practices.
ACRP is a diverse network of industry leaders. We work in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries, as well as in hospitals, academic medical centers and physician office settings. We are doctors, nurses and scientists, and call more than 30 countries our home. But we all share the same dedication to promoting and advancing the highest standards and practices in clinical research worldwide.
- Society for Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
- The Society of Clinical Research Associates, Inc. is a non-profit, professional organization dedicated to the continuing education and development of clinical research professionals.
The express aim of SoCRA is to provide training and continuing education for clinical research professionals and to establish and maintain an international certification program for clinical research professionals.
- Research Practitioner
- Published by Thompson-CenterWatch
- The Monitor
- Published by ACRP
- SOCRA Source
- Published by SOCRA