Getting Epic Access
1) Install Pulse Secure and Citrix Receiver by following the directions in this PDF. Note: you may have to call the service desk (number is in the PDF) to have VPN access through Pulse Secure activated.
2) Complete ‘PennChart Ambulatory View Only Tutorial’ Through Knowledgelink. Once this training is completed, you will submit a request for EPIC access. Before clicking the link at the end of this tutorial, ensure that you are connected to the UPHS network directly or through VPN. This request will take 2-5 business days to process.
3) Contact Helene Weinberg to obtain an “Arranged Activity Form.”
4) Fill out the “Arranged Activity Form,” completing all fields except for the signature of the Associate Dean for Curriculum - that will be handled by the administration. Return the form to Helene Weinberg.
5) Work with Denise Knox, who keeps track of all personnel on all research projects, to ensure that you are properly included on all relevant IRBs.
6) Once Denise gives you clearance, you can get started!