2016 Symposium on Advances in Genomics, Epidemiology, and Statistics (SAGES)
Philadelphia, PA — Friday, June 3, 2016
The Center for Genetics and Complex Traits (CGACT) of the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania will hold a Symposium on Advances in Genomics, Epidemiology and Statistics (SAGES) on June 3, 2016.
Registration will open in early April.
- Andrew Allen, Duke University
- Chris Amos, Dartmouth College
- Jill Barnholtz-Sloan, Case Western University
- Alexis Battle, Johns Hopkins University
- Christopher Brown, University of Pennsylvania
- Christoph Lange, Harvard University
- Itsik Pe’er, Columbia University
- Kimberly Siegmund, University of Southern California
- Marcella Devoto, Chair, University of Pennsylvania, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Joan Bailey-Wilson, National Human Genome Research Institute
- Iuliana Ionita-Laza, Columbia University
- Peter Kanetsky, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Hongzhe Li, University of Pennsylvania
- Nandita Mitra, University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Naj, University of Pennsylvania
- Timothy Rebbeck, Harvard University
- Ingo Ruczinski, Johns Hopkins University
Funding for this conference was made possible in part by grant R13 HG007809 from the National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.