Friday, March 6, 2020
8:00 am – 2:40 pm
Law Auditorium | Jordan Medical Education Center
Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
3400 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Free breakfast, lunch & parking!
Parking is available at the 3600 Civic Center Boulevard Parking Garage.
The 9th Annual Focus on Neuroendocrine Tumor conference is designed to address the personal and medical issues of those whose lives have been affected by neuroendocrine tumors. Gain knowledge and take action by getting important information from our expert speakers. Receive hope and support by networking with others.
Who Should Attend
Newly diagnosed, currently in treatment or long-term survivor of:
- Gastrointestinal Tract NETs including: Pancreatic NET (hereditary or sporadic)
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (gastrinomas)
- Alimentary tract NETs (foregut, midgut or hindgut)
- Functional (carcinoid syndrome)
- Bronchial, Thymic and Carcinoid in other locations
- Pheochromocytomas and Paragangliomas including hereditary and sporadic forms
- Hereditary Syndromes associated with Neuroendocrine Tumors
Family member or caregiver