Tuesday, September 13, 2022
5:30 - 8:00 pm EDT
In Person at
West Chester University Alumni and Foundation Center
202 Carter Drive
West Chester, PA 19382
(Free Parking Available)
The activity is designed to provide primary care providers education in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the cancer patient. The meeting will include presentations on cancer screening, genetic testing, radiation oncology, cardio-oncology, immunotherapy, and cancer survivorship.
Who Should Attend
The activity is designed for primary care physicians, nurses, PAs and other members of the healthcare team involved in the primary care of patients with cancer.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Comply with current cancer screening protocols and guidelines
- List benefits of cancer genetic testing
- Identify concepts regarding radiation treatments, including managing the side effects of treatment
- Identify cardiovascular issues linked with cancer treatments
- Identify the applicability of immunotherapy in cancer care
- List strategies for the PCP and oncologist to collaborate on care for cancer survivors
For additional information please contact Janee Abbott.