Friday, May 21, 2021
7:30 am - 2:45 pm
The 18th Focus on Melanoma conference is designed to address the personal and medical issues of those whose lives have been affected by Melanoma. Gain knowledge and take action by getting important information from our expert speakers. Receive hope and support by networking with others.
Who Should Attend
• Those at risk and anyone affected by melanoma
• Family members, caregivers, advocates, members of the public
Patients and families will be able to:
- Identify the latest advances in melanoma treatment
- Demonstrate familiarity with the terminology and technical aspects of melanoma care
- Demonstrate patient-active behavior in working with the healthcare team to make ongoing treatment decisions
- Identify strategies to protect your skin and prevent skin cancer
For additional information please contact Hyacen Putmon at email@example.com.