Thursday, June 18, 2020
This activity is designed to efficiently discuss the most recent clinical advances in oncology. The meeting will address the questions that have emerged from the latest data presented at major international annual meetings. Activity format will provide opportunity for interaction with Penn Medicine faculty and other attendees. Participants will gain up-to-date, practical information with immediate clinical application, as well as a technical and scientific background on the current state of the field and emerging advances.
Who Should Attend
This activity has been designed for medical, surgical and radiation oncologists, hematologists/oncologists, hematology/oncology fellows, radiologists, urologists, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, oncology nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with cancer.
Upon completion of this conference, participants should be able to:
- List COVID 19 disease prevention policies for cancer patients
- List changes in cancer management for patients affected by COVID 19
- Identify recent advances in immunotherapy for cancer treatment
- Implement new clinical findings to a broad range of tumor types
- Identify issues related to extent of therapy by genomics, stage and patient condition
For additional information please contact Hyacen Putmon.