We look forward to seeing you at SAGES 2022 - details will be forthcoming.
The 8th annual Symposium on Advances in Genomics, Epidemiology and Statistics (SAGES) has been postponed once more until June 2022 in the Arthur H. Rubenstein Auditorium of the Smilow Center for Translational Research of the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
- Julia Bailey, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- Jennifer (Piper) Below, Vanderbilt University
- Leonardo Collado-Torres, Lieber Institute for Brain Development
- Eleanor Feingold, University of Pittsburgh
- Li Hsu, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Xiang Zhou, University of Michigan
- Laura Almasy, Chair, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Joan Bailey-Wilson, National Human Genome Research Institute
- Barbara Engelhardt, Princeton University
- Iuliana Ionita-Laza, Columbia University
- Hongzhe Li, University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Naj, University of Pennsylvania
- Ingo Ruczinski, Johns Hopkins University
Funding for this conference was made possible in part by grant R13 HG007809 from the National Human Genome Research Institute. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does it mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.