SAGES 2022 has been postponed to June, 2023. Keep an eye on our website for updates in January 2023.
The 8th annual Symposium on Advances in Genomics, Epidemiology and Statistics (SAGES) has been postponed once more but many of our speakers plan to join us in 2023! Learn more about their research via the links below.
- Jennifer (Piper) Below, Vanderbilt University
- Alessandra Chesi, University of Pennsylvania
- Leonardo Collado-Torres, Lieber Institute for Brain Development
- Li Hsu, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Suzanne M. Leal, Columbia University
- Debashree Ray, Johns Hopkins University
- Xiang Zhou, University of Michigan
- Laura Almasy, Co-Chair, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Joan Bailey-Wilson, National Human Genome Research Institute
- Marcella Devoto, Istituto di Ricerca Genetica e Biomedica (IRGB), Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Cagliari, Italy
- Barbara Engelhardt, Princeton University
- Iuliana Ionita-Laza, Columbia University
- Hongzhe Li, University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Naj, Co-Chair, University of Pennsylvania
- Ingo Ruczinski, Johns Hopkins University
Funding for this conference was made possible in part by grant R13 HG007809 from the National Human Genome Research Institute. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.