TB/HIV Coinfection Home
/ Working Groups
University of Rochester CFAR
Martin Pavelka: email@example.com
- HIV/TB Projects and Researchers:
- Martin S. Pavelka,Jr., Ph.D.
Mycobacterial cell envelope physiology and peptidoglycan assembly and modification. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathematical modeling of biological systems, including HIV dynamics and AIDS clinical trials, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) modeling, and modeling of tuberculosis transmission.
- Inter-CFAR Shared Resources:
- Tissue specimens and M. tuberculosis isolates from South Africa (Cape Town) (planned)
- BSL3 and ABSL3 facilities for TB research.Technologies for genetic manipulation of M. tuberculosis
- Biostatistical support/mathematical modeling