- Faculty and Staff
- About Our Treatment Programs
- Related Links
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Professionals
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Clinical Training at COTTAGe
Child and Adolescent OCD, Tic, Trichotillomania, and Anxiety Group (COTTAGe) Practicum Placement
Description of Placement:
This practicum provides training and supervision in assessment and cognitive-behavioral therapies for pediatric OCD, Tic Disorders, Trichotillomania, and Anxiety. Previous experience in CBT with children and adolescents and/or familiarity with CBT and its application to anxiety and related disorders is required. Applicants should have a master’s degree by this summer. Responsibilities would include 8-10 patient hours per week, conducting diagnostic evaluations, and attending 1 hour of individual and 1½ hours of group supervision weekly. Though your work would be primarily with youth (5-17yrs), there would be opportunities to take on adult cases, depending on your interests.
Who is Eligible:
All graduate students with a master's degree and interest in CBT with children and adolescents. Preference is given to advanced graduate students (3rd and 4th year) with previous experience in anxiety assessment and treatment.
July 2018 - June 2017
- Please e-mail a cover letter, C.V., and 2 letters of reference (at least one clinical) to Dr. Courtney Weiner at email@example.com.
- We will only consider applications sent after December 15th.
- All applications are due by the Tuesday after Martin Luther King Day, which is January 16th in 2018.
- Applicants will be informed about interviews on or before Monday, January 22nd.
Interviews will be scheduled between January 22nd and February 23rd.
Back to Top